DOR3100 Jamb Hinge Fixture 3100
Craig Roberts Western Machine Sales Manager [email protected] 530-879-3112
Doug Porter Eastern Machine Sales Manager [email protected] 530-879-3113
- DoorTech/s 3100 is designed for commercial jamb preparation for hinges.
- Its flexibility can be utilized for accurate and efficient commercial, architectural, and residential applications.
- The 3100 offers a breakthrough depth control system which automatically adjusts the depth of cut when you change templates.
- No router adjustments are required.
- DoorTech's system prevents costly mistakes with quality manufactured products.
- Changing setup is rapid, simpleand positive through the use of dedicated tools and clear instructions.
- Clearly labeled end stops provide for quick change from right to left hand doors.
- Includes filter, regulator and lubricator (FRL) for connection to existing air system.
- Foot valve activates air clamps, keeping both hands free for jamb positioning.
- Phenolic templates are durable and clearly labeled.
- Maximum jamb thickness = 1-1/2"/
- Maximum jamb length = 9-1/2'
- Speed - Quick setups are achieved through the use of dedicated tools, quick-change templates and clear, easy-to-use instructions.
- Versatility - Fully adjustable unit and multiple templates allow for almost any jamb prep to be accomplished.
- Quality - Detailed instructions, clearly labeled precision-made fixtures and dedicated setup guides give that /right the first time/ accuracy.
Available template sets are sold separatly:
- DOR33501 4 templates in set, 5"/ hinge, .190"/ depth, 1/4"/ corner radius
- DOR33450 4 templates in set, 4-1/2"/ hinge, .134"/ depth, 1/4"/ corner radius
- DOR33451 4 templates in set, 4-1/2"/ hinge, .180"/ depth, 1/4"/ corner radius
- DOR33400 4 templates in set, 4"/ hinge, .130"/ depth, 1/4"/, 5/8"/ corner radius
- DOR33401 4 templates in set, 4"/ hinge, .170"/ depth, 1/4"/, 5/8"/ corner radius
DoorTech/s jamb prep machines are not covered by the Norfield 60-day, no-hassle warranty.