910-025 Brick Mold Bottom Skid, 500 sets per box
The Brick Mold Bottom Skid is designed to make the door easy to slide and to protect the jamb and molding on exterior doors with attached brick molding. The Bottom Skid is secured by stapling to the jamb and molding at convenient indentations in the part.
• Protects jamb and Brick Molding trim from damage during shipping and handling and provides a skid plate.
• Easy to install with staples to the bottom of the jamb and brick mold.
• Sleek continuous design reduces chance of part being dislodged by rough floors, wire racks or rollers.
•A cost effective alternative to cardboard, corrugated plastic or wood strips,
providing savings over all existing techniques or products.
• Can be removed using conventional tools.
• Allows an easy gliding motion for moving the door and prevents chattering, protecting head joint integrity.
• Supplied in convenient sets of right and left hand parts.
- 500 sets per box.