910-012 Bolt head bit for plug installation
- Eliminates damaged doors and jambs caused by failures of the duplex nail during assembly and/or shipping
- Installs in seconds -- Raised cross-tee features on the bolt assure faster and easier assembly in the shop and disassembly in the field
- Saves time of predrilling hardwood or pre-finished jambs
- Telegraphs misalignment of strike prep and edge bore before the door unit leaves the shop
- Excellent for heavy metal doors, where other devices fail.
- Acts as an alignment guide for the installer while hanging the door unit
- Performs as a latchbolt on 2-3/8"/ backsets on exterior door units during construction to keep entry door or swinging patio door closed without use of wedges or other devices
- Reusable and recyclable.
- Sold in eaches
- Because of drop ship status, this product does not ship free freight.