WOO58 5/8" Radius single corner chisel
- Reinforced plastic body.
- Spring-loaded corner chisel for hinge application.
- A simple tap of the mallet on this spring-loaded corner chisel squares up router-cut radiused hinge mortises for perfect fitting hinges - lift the chip with a chisel and you're done:
- Easy to align and cleans up after 1/2" mortising bits quickly for clean, crisp and square corners.
- Also works great for cleaning up corners for installing backings and for picture frames.
- Ideal for use with all softwoods and low density hardwoods
- Cutting edges easily resharpened with a hand file.
- Round edges to 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" or 1/4" radii.
- Use one size smaller tool to "break" the edge and follow with the finishing size.
- 5-3/4" long hardened tool steel - nickel plated.
- Works well on pine or fir.
- For best results we recommend a light honing before use.
- Edges may be honed using sandpaper and a dowel on the back of the radiused surface.