TNS200 Strikemaster mortising kit
The StrikeMaster makes you the master of strike jamb routing.
This bench-mounted router fixture provides an effective and economical means of preparing jambs for strike plates and ball catches, and more. Interchangeable snap-on templates allow quick setup for different strike plates. Most strike plates require 2 templates (1 for the plate and 1 for the pocket).
Templates are not included . Most hardware requires 2 templates (1 for the plate and 1 for the pocket). See below or ask your sales representative for details on ordering templates.
Shipping Weight 26 lbs.
- Designed as a dedicated tool for jamb preps for ball catches, dead bolts, and strike plates, etc.
- Works for both interior and exterior jambs up to 7/8” thick.
- The jamb is positioned using stops and clamped in position.
- Backset adjustment is provided by stop knobs and fixture centerline marks.
- Stop Kit includes stops for both left and right hand jambs and each stop has an interior and exterior position.
- Use the included plunge router as a dedicated tool with preset stops for quick setup.
- Fixture can rout for up to 1-1/4" x 7-1/4" strikes
- Basic Unit (MFG600)
- Stop Kit (MFG100)
- Special Router Bit and Shank (SAF 500/SAF 501)
- DeWalt Plunge Router (DEW621)
- Porter-Cable Template Guide and Nut(POR42045, POR42237
Optional or Additional Items:
Two templates are required, one for the plate and one for the pocket. All templates except T-Strike plate templates use a 5/8"/ O.D. router template guide and 1/2"/ diameter mortising bit. The T-Strike templates require a special router bit with a top bearing
Call for special templates
|FULL-LIP STRIKE (1/4” AND 5/8” radius)|
|PLATE CAT. #||POCKET CAT. #||SIZE||RADIUS|
|NO-LIP STRIKE (1/4" radius)|
|PLATE CAT. #||POCKET CAT. #||SIZE|
|7706-009||7706-010||1"/ x 2-1/4"|
|7706-027||7706-028||1-1/8"/ x 2-3/4"|
|7706-029||7706-030||1-1/4"/ x 2-3/4"|
T-strike* (1/4"/ radius)
|PLATE CAT. #||POCKET CAT. #||SIZE||LIP|
|7706-013||7706-014||1-1/8"/ x 2-3/4"/||1-1/2"|
|7706-023||7706-024||1-1/4"/ x 4-7/8"/||3-3/8"|
|*T-Strike requires special router bit with top bearings|
|Special router bit with top bearing for the T-Strike templates|
|1/2" diam||1/2" shank||SAF85|
The StrikeMaster base unit can be purchased without the plunge router and accessories – see MFG600
The StrikeMaster Stop Kit can be purchased separately –see MFG100