910-044 4.5" Bottom Skids
Craig Roberts Western Machine Sales Manager [email protected] 530-879-3112
Doug Porter Eastern Machine Sales Manager [email protected] 530-879-3113
The Bottom Skid is designed to protect the jamb from chipping and to make the door easier to slide. It's intended for use with both interior and exterior doors from the point of manufacture to the point of installation.
- Protects flat and split jambs from damage during shipping and handling
- Easy to install - can either be stabled from side into jamb or into specially designed indentations on the bottom into the bottom of the jamb.
- Allows the installer an easy, gliding motion for moving the door.
- Sleek continuous design reduces chance of part becoming dislodged by rough floors, wire racks or rollers.
- A cost effective alternative to wood sticks, cardboard or corrugated plastic.
- Can be applied to head jamb for easy movement.