MFG77000 Stylizer kit
The clean way to restile and rerail doors!
The unit consists of an adjustable fence mounted on a heavy-duty plunge router. The STYLIZER provides quick set-up and processing of a variety of preparations or modifications on interior or exterior flush doors.
- Restile and rerail doors.
- The router bit cut is made next to the skin on the opposite side of the door from the fence protecting the skin.
- Repair damaged doors
- Customize door sizes
- Install special door hardware
- Install concealed door bottoms
- Install hardwood stiles and rails
- The guide angle can be positioned for either 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Maximum mortise depth is 1-1/4".
Kit includes: a 2 HP Dewalt Plunge Router, Stylizer fixture and 3/4" router bit.
Shipping: 26 lbs
1. Remove the stile and core on flush doors to install a new stile.
2. Remove the core on a solid core door to install a new rail.
3. A new stile being installed in a 1-3/8" door.
|STYLIZER||RESTILING & RERAILING TOOL||
|165-050||ROUTER BIT 3/4" D 2-7/8" OAL||
|DEW621||ROUTER 2 HP 1-SPEED||