MFG75218 2-1/8" Thru-top hole saw
- For metal doors
- Special design for lock and deadbolt hole drilling in metal doors.
- For use on drill press only.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Easy core removal through top.
- Cuts both skins in one plunge.
- Replaceable saw cartridges.
- High performance saw teeth.
- Available sizes - 2-1/8"/, 1-5/8"/, 1-1/2"/.
- Sturdy 1/2"/ diameter shank.
- For best results, a table should be used with fences and a drill press mounted for the correct lock height and backset.
- The recommended drill speed is 300 RPM and a replaceable back-up block should be used.
- Alternative Norfield part number 7567-100