10-681 3 Position 4 way toggle valve
By choosing valves with different toggle position options the user can customize the application to best suit the needs. For example, the DM model can be used on the momentary side as a "jog" or "manual" control, and with the detented side for "automatic" or "run" mode. Valves are made of solid brass, bright dipped finish to resist corrosion;/ stems and springs are of stainless steel, toggle of black acetyl plastic, and seals of Buna-N rubber.
- Medium: air
- Materials: Brass body, Buna-N seals, stainless steel stem and spring
- Input Pressure: 150 psig/10 bar max
- Air Flow: 4.5 scfm @ 50 psig;/ 7.5 scfm @ 100 psig;/ 180 l/min @ 6 bar
- Force For Full Stem Travel: 8 oz. nominal
- Mounting: 5/8-32 thread. Nut and lockwashers furnished.