19-027 Safety instructions label
- Only a trained person is to be permitted to operated this equipment. Training should include instruction in operation under normal conditions and emergency situations.
- Where safety is dependent upon stopping devices or starting devices or both, they are to be kept free of obstructions that could endanger personnel.
- The areas around loading and unloading points are to be kept clear of obstructions that could endanger personnel.
- Personnel working on or near this equipment shall be instructed as to the location and operation of pertinent stopping devices
- This equipment is to be used only for the purpose for which it is constructed. See operator's manual for the proper use of this equipment
- Under no circumstances are the safety characteristics of this equipment to be altered
- Routine inspections and corrective/preventative maintenance measures are to be conducted to ensure that all guards and safety features are retained and function properly.
- All personnel are to be alerted to the potential hazards indicated by the safety labels on this equipment
- As a general rule this equipment is not to be cleaned while in operation. Where proper cleaning requires the equipment to be in motion and a hazard exists, personnel should be made aware of the associated hazard