10-048 4-Way spool stem valve
4-way valves can supply and exhaust two different outlets, and are commonly used with double-acting cylinders. When the stem is in one position air flows from the inlet to one of the outlets. The second outlet is open to the exhaust port. Moving the stem to the opposite position opens the inlet to the second outlet while exhausting the first outlet. 4-way stem valves are spool valves that may either be spring return or double acting.
- Input Pressure: 150 psig/10 bar max
- Air Flow: 8.0 scfm @ 50 psig;/ 14.0 scfm @ 100 psig;/ 390 l/min @ 6 bar
- Force For Full Stem Travel: MJAV-4 - 38 oz. nominal;/
- Mounting: 15/32-32 thread. Nut and lockwasher furnished. Also two 0.201"S dia. mounting holes in valve body.
- Spool Valve with Spring Return, 1/8" NPT