7706-701 StrikeMaster Basic unit
This bench-mounted router fixture provides an effective and economical means of preparing jambs for strike plates and ball catches, and more. Interchangeable snap-on templates allow quick setup for different strike plates. Most strike plates require 2 templates (1 for the plate and 1 for the pocket).
- Designed as a dedicated tool for jamb preps for ball catches, dead bolts, and strike plates, etc.
- Works for both interior and exterior jambs up to 7/8” thick.
- The jamb is clamped in position.
- Backset adjustment is provided by stop knobs and fixture centerline marks.
- Does not include templates or stop kit.
Optional or Additional Items:
See TNS200 for kit including plunge router, stop kit and accessories