Norfield is always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team. Our ability to provide leading products and services to our industry is driven by our talented team members who are encouraged to flourish in a fun, family-oriented environment.
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer 401(k) matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
Norfield is looking for an industrial machine assembler. Qualified candidates will have an understanding of mechanical principles and processes, knowledge and experience in use of hand and power tools, possess a logical mind with the ability to troubleshoot, and knowledge of meters and measuring devices. The ability to read schematics, pneumatics, wiring diagrams and blue prints is ideal.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and enjoys being part of a team.
Enjoy three day weekends with a shift of four ten hour days per week. Full time position with benefits.
Norfield is searching for a design engineer. Responsible for creating and maintaining machinery designs within the engineering team.
- Design of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems
- Ability to coordinate component fabrication and assembly of prototypes
- Ability to apply design for manufacturability principles
- Ability to develop and execute product testing plans
- Ability to develop and implement cost effective designs meeting customer requirements
- Provide design support for existing products
- Support the controls design process
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- Three years’ experience in mechanical design
- Proficient with solid modeling software
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry
- General knowledge of PLC systems
- Good knowledge of production and manufacturing processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient planning and organization skills
- Experience using project scheduling software
- Experience with manufacturing/bill of materials software
Norfield is seeking an experienced CNC machinist. The successful candidate will be able to set up and operate vertical CNC mills producing a variety of precision parts from metal and plastic materials while maintaining a high level of quality. The ability to read and interpret blueprints is essential. Three years experience is desired. Good verbal and written communication skills are required. Must enjoy working as part of a team. We offer a full benefits package. Offer contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. Please reply with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
CNC Machinist: 3 years
is desired: 3 years
Norfield is seeking an experienced Production Welder/Fabricator. Position requires a minimum of three years production experience in Mig Welding. Must be able to read and interpret welding symbols and fabricate to print requirements without assistance. Must be able to maintain high quality standards. Some lifting is required. A positive attitude and the desire to succeed is a must. Enjoy 3 day weekends with a schedule of four 10 hour days available. We offer a full benefits package. Offer contingent upon passing a drug screen. Please reply with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Welding: 3 years
Norfield is always searching for outstanding inside sales reps. Outstanding opportunity for an experienced business to business sales professional. Qualified candidates must have a record of success in the following:
- Developing sales opportunities.
- Soliciting new accounts.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Prospecting and generating sales.
- Meeting and exceed established sales goals.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with both customers and company personnel.
Successful applicants are self-motivated, goal oriented and know how to manage their time effectively. Must have a minimum of two years experience in making outbound calls to develop new business. Outstanding customer service skills are required.