Norfield is always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team. Our ability to provide leading products and services to our industry is driven by our talented team members who are encouraged to flourish in a fun, family-oriented environment.
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer 401(k) matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
Norfield is always in search of an experienced service technician. The service technician is responsible for repairs, startups of new equipment, upgrades and maintenance of Norfield equipment located at various customer sites throughout the U.S. and Canada. Responsible for providing phone support to external and internal customers.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience with repairing, maintaining or operating Norfield equipment. In addition qualified candidates must have the following:
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of the proper use of hand tools and the ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics is required.
- Must possess excellent people skills and represent the Company in a positive manner at all times.
- Attention to detail and safety is required.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Must be punctual, organized and able to work independently under pressure, and able to meet deadlines.
This position requires frequent travel with overnight stays away from home. Must be able to lift a tool box weighing up to 70 lbs. While in the field, the job requires frequent reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending and lifting.
Norfield is always searching for outstanding inside sales reps. Outstanding opportunity for an experienced business to business sales professional. Qualified candidates must have a record of success in the following:
- Developing sales opportunities.
- Soliciting new accounts.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Prospecting and generating sales.
- Meeting and exceed established sales goals.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with both customers and company personnel.
Successful applicants are self-motivated, goal oriented and know how to manage their time effectively. Must have a minimum of two years experience in making outbound calls to develop new business. Outstanding customer service skills are required.